T BAILEY, INC. specializes in high-quality bulk storage tank fabrication. Our extensive capabilities include new shop-built and field-erected tanks as well as repair service of your existing tanks. Let T BAILEY, INC. handle your project from design to delivery.
Bulk Storage Tank Fabrication
T BAILEY, INC. can fabricate any type, size, or capacity of steel bulk storage tank to meet your specifications. We have the skills, knowledge, and equipment to overcome any technical issues. As turnkey and build-to-order specialists, we have formed multiple partnerships and fine-tuned processes to ensure that we flawlessly deliver tanks that are fit for purpose, quality-assured, and sustainable.
Bulk Storage Tank Capabilities
T BAILEY, INC. fabricates single-wall and double-wall steel tanks for the bulk storage of fuel, oil, chemicals, gasses, water, wastewater, and other liquids. For more information about our bulk storage tank fabrication services, contact T BAILEY, INC. today.
Bulk Storage Tank Types
- Standard UL 142 vertical tanks: Aboveground, vertical tanks for petroleum products and chemicals.
- API 620 and 650 tanks: Aboveground, vertical tanks for oil, natural gas, etc.
- Condensate tanks: For natural gas liquids, condensates, and liquid waste products from oil production.
- Hoppers: Low profile, large capacity, double wall tanks for all types of fuel, hazardous chemicals, and petroleum products.
- Cone bottom tanks: Ideal for substances that need to be fully drained such as biodiesel and distillates.
- ASME pressure vessels: Section VIII Division 1.
- Low-pressure tanks: Suitable for volatile liquids such as gasoline.
- Fireguard® UL2085 double wall tanks: Safe, aboveground storage of flammable and combustible hydrocarbon fuels.
- F921 tanks single and double wall tanks: Safe, aboveground storage of flammable and combustible fuels.
Bulk Tank Sizes
Any size capacity up to 30 million gallons.
Stainless steel and/or carbon steel.
Tank Head Assembly and Geometry
Welded or bolted end closure including:
- Elliptical or semi-elliptical.
Tank/Vessel Codes and Standards
- ASME Section VIII – Div 1
- API 650
- API 620
- API 653
- UL 142
- STI F921
- STI F941
- UL 2085
- National Board “R”
- AWWA D100
- AWWA D102
- Horizontal or vertical.
- Indoor or outdoor.
- Free-standing, partially buried, on stands, legs, or weight-bearing cradles.
- Access stairways and ladders.
- Security systems.
- Heating and cooling systems.
- Sensor arrays.
- Mechanical and/or electrical controls.
- All civil construction.
Design and Engineering of T BAILEY INC.’s Bulk Storage Tanks
Whether we are building pre-engineered bulk storage tanks or designing from scratch, our team and partner engineers can handle all the preliminary planning. We use CAD modeling to conduct performance and strength calculations and provide cost recommendations. All tanks up to 20’ wide and 20’ tall may be built in our state-of-the-art facility depending on shipping constraints. For larger tanks, we fabricate pieces or subassemblies in our shop and put them together on-site.
T BAILEY, INC. Follows Health, Safety, and Environmental Protocols
We customize site-specific safety and health plans for every project. We have received several prestigious awards for best safety performance in the industry.
All team members undergo our Health, Safety, and Environmental Program, to ensure best practices. Our program includes:
- Safety and health training.
- Job Hazard Analysis.
- Knowledge assessment tests.
- Periodic inspections.
- Recertification to comply with OSHA and other regulatory agencies.
Our Bulk Storage Tank Fabrication Process
Step #1: After receiving the raw steel plate, we check every piece for quality and integrity.
Step #2: The steel is cut, beveled, and rolled into pieces that fit together to produce the correct diameter and height.
Step #3: The sections are welded together, either in our fabrication facility, or field erected on the job site if the tank is larger than 20’x20’
Step #4: For thick steel walls, heat treatment and stress relieving ensure integrity.
Step #5: Finally, the tank is blasted, primed, and coated to produce the final product.
Testing and Quality Control of Our Bulk Storage Tanks
T BAILEY, INC. supervises all industrial fabrications. Our quality control and testing division is led by an AWS Certified Welding Inspector and CWB Certified Welding Supervisor. Our testing and verification processes include:
- Visual inspection and step-by-step monitoring of all processes.
- Radiographic Testing (RT).
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT).
- Dye Penetrant Testing (PT).
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT).
- Positive Material Identification (PMI).
- Hardness testing.
- Impact testing.
- Leak testing.
- Hydrostatic testing, up to 2,500 PSIG.
- Soluble salt testing.
- Full blast and lining profile measuring.
- Adhesion testing.
- Dry film thickness testing.
- Lining continuity (holiday) testing.
Our Bulk Storage Tanks Transportation Options
We operate a fleet of large trucks and maintain trusted long-distance haul trucking partnerships. We can also deliver by rail. Being situated close to the deep water Port of Anacortes offers several shipping and barging options.
T BAILEY, INC. – Professional Storage Tank Fabricators
From start to finish, our expert team designs, fabricates, tests, and delivers bulk storage tanks to satisfy every client’s exact specifications. We strive for the highest quality and best value for money, with a dedication to both personal and professional service. Contact T BAILEY, INC. today.