T BAILEY INC. has adopted a Quality Management System (QMS) that was driven by the need to meet or exceed our clients’ requirements. Our system was built as the governing structure by which all of our production is controlled. It is an established quality standard modeled around the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC), Certified Fabricator program, for which we have held certification as a Certified Fabricator of Steel Building Structures, Simple Bridges and hold all 3 Sophisticated Paint Endorsements since 2003. As a part of their annual recertification process, AISC performs an extensive third party audit of our compliance each year. T BAILEY, INC. holds the ASME U stamp and NBIC R stamp and all pressure vessel work performed by us is registered with the National Board. We also hold the Canadian Welding Bureau Certification per CSA W47.1 and are a Steel Plate Fabricators Association Certified Pipe & Accessory Fabricator. We are certified to build CalTrans Class R and Class N Piling and are on the WSDOT Quality Product List (QPL) for Steel Pipe Piling. Our Quality Manager is an AWS Certified Welding Inspector, API 653 Tank Inspector, and CWB Certified Welding Supervisor with over thirty five years of experience in the steel fabrication industry.
T BAILEY, INC. Quality Policy
T BAILEY, INC. is committed to meet all contract requirements and to address all customer concerns. We will work toward continuous improvement by self-examination and controlling the quality of materials, workmanship, parts and supplies as produced or procured by T BAILEY, INC. on behalf of its customers.
We work in compliance with the following Codes and Standards:
• AWWA D100 – Welded Carbon Steel Tanks for Water Storage
• AWWA C200 & C206 – Steel Water Pipe
• API 650 – Welded Steel Tanks for Oil Storage
• API 620, 651 & 653
• UL 142 Steel Aboveground Tanks for Flammable/Combustible Liquids
• STI F921 Double-Wall Aboveground Storage Tanks
• AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code – Steel
• AWS D1.6 Structural Welding Code – Stainless Steel
• CWB W59
• CWB W47.1
• ASME Section VIII, Division 1
• ASME Section IX
We have our own in-house inspection and testing group performing NDE on a full time, high-production format, with specialization in ultrasonic weld examination of (SAW) submerged arc welding. All of our technicians and inspectors are trained and certified in conjunction with the appropriate technical societies for each industry we serve, including ASME, AWS, NACE, SSPC, etc. Our full time on site SNT Level III continuously reviews and updates our procedures to assure compliance with customer requirements.
Our blast-cleaning and coating facility is an AISC Certified facility with all three Sophisticated Paint Endorsements. In addition we are an SSPC QP3 Certified Contractor for shop applied coatings. We monitor and test our process by daily checking everything from the cleanliness of the blast media, all the way through to the dry-film thickness of the coatings we apply.
To ensure the quality of our production, we employ:
• Certified AWS Welding Inspectors (CWI) to oversee both our shop and field operations
• Certified SNT-TC-1A – Level III – RT, UT, MT, PT Inspectors
• Certified SNT-TC-1A – Level II – UT, MT, PT Inspectors
• Certified NACE Level III Coatings Inspectors
• Certified API 653 Tank Inspectors
• Certified CWB Welding Supervisors